Free $5. to Spend at Yardsellr - plus sell kids clothing FREE

It's time to round up school clothing for our Kid Crew. Yardsellr (and my Facebook friends)
have helped so much! If you are wondering how you are going to afford
to clothe your Crew this year, using Yardsellr can help.

If you have no money:
List all outgrown clothing and toys on Yardsellr free. You set the shipping and handling amount,
so the buyer pays up front for this at the time of purchase.
Don't worry, you won't need a credit card! Everything can be done through PayPal.

Once you sell the items you no longer need, you can shop for school clothes on Yardsellr.
You can even find new items with tags on.  You can also find "lots" or "collections"
of children's clothing where you get several items all the same size.

Here is an example:
13 year old Kid Crew member (in photo above) tells me he wishes for black shirts with
lots of skulls!
If he had any choice of what his personal style would be, he would dress in the "skater"
style. At this point I'm thinking "where will I be able to find anything affordable like this???".
I almost jumped for joy when I found this lot of shirts, exactly what he wishes for, in his size! yay!

How I was able to purchase the shirts:
One of you used my link to join, THANK YOU, giving us both $5. to spend, plus I shared lots of photons and ended up with a $9.61 credit to apply to the purchase.
My Total Price including Shipping: $27.44 (less $9.61 in Photon$) = $17. 83

Each time a friend joins Yardseller, I take my $5. credit and shop for one of the
Kids that we sponsor.

If you choose items with free shipping, you only have to pay Yardsellr's slice.
It is free to sell items and you set your own shipping price.

If you want to give it a try, here is $5. to spend:

$5 Yardsellr Gift Certificate Sign up for Yardsellr.com and we both get a $5 Yardsellr gift certificate.
Claim Gift Certificate Yardsellr Logo

Here is the deal I got today:
18 shirts mailed to his door for $17.83:


  1. ROUTE 66 SKULL SHIRT W GUITAR 10/12, GRAY
  2. UNION BAY  DIRT BIKES M, BLACK
  3. FOX SKULL SHIRT, LIKE NEW S/M, BLACK
  4. HYBRID SKULL SHIRT, LIKE NEW S/M, BLACK
  5. RUDEBOYZ SKATEBOARD/SKULL M/L, BLACK
  6. UNION BAY SKATEBOARD SHIRT, BLACK/CAMOU, M
  7. I'M ON A MISSION LOGO SHIRT, BLACK, LIKE NEW M
  8. SPIDERMAN 3 , BLACK M I0/12
  9. GAP PIN STRIPED , KHAKI M
  10. SHIRT WITH STATE PRISON LOGO, M/L, LIKE NEW
  11. FRUIT OF THE LOOM PLAIN T, S/M, RED
  12. SYNGUS ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPER, M, BLUE
  13. FAST AND FURIOUS, M, RED
  14. URBAN XITE STRIPED POLO, M, RED MULTI
  15. ROUTE 66 BUTTON UP, M 10/12, RED/WHIT CHECKERED
  16. JERZEES RUSHMORE CAVE BLACK HILLS,  M/L, GREEN
  17. GUITAR SHIRT, M, DARK BLUE, LIKE NEW
  18. ADIDAS, GRAY, M

0 comments: