Nearly Free Kids Clothes

Girls 10/12 Red Velor Party Dress
Sold by: Beth Chrisinger
Purchase Price:$8.99
Shipping and Handling:$0.00
Yardsellr's Slice:$1.79
Photon$ Credit:-$8.99

TOTAL:$1.79
I was able to get this beautiful dress today for $1.79!
 
Thank you to my friend that joined yardsellr free.  I used the photons I gained when you
joined to purchase this for one of the Kids that we sponsor.

Another way to get free credits is to use the "Give Photons" option
listed above each item for sale. This allows you to send photons (free) to your friends!
You win photons when you do this. You can win up to 1 million photons a day!
Then shop with your photons which give you real money.

If you choose items with free shipping, you only have to pay Yardsellr's slice.
It is free to sell items and you set your own shipping price.

If you want to give it a try, free here is $5. to spend:

$5 Yardsellr Gift Certificate Sign up for Yardsellr.com and we both get a $5 Yardsellr gift certificate.
Claim Gift Certificate Yardsellr Logo

2 comments:

zaylyn said...

I really love your blog. I am a new follower from Boost my blog Friday. Hope you could visit my blog and follow me back. http://tootsabellarose.blogspot.com/

Jeff Hardy said...

nice kids clothes. If you want to purchase bulk kids clothing, then you can go with this online wholesale suppliers directory.