School Shopping on YardSellr - get $5 free gc

Girl's Tootsie Roll Candy Socks Set FREE SHIPPING - my cost $1.20

As I promised on Facebook I'm blogging about my purchases. The reason? My friends helped me
do this and I want them to see the good they do.

If you are a new reader, you might notice that I'm sponsoring a family with a large group of children,
ages 5 to 15. Savvy Moms already know that there are many sites and tools to use online that can help
us provide for our children.

YardSellr is a great place to shop for your Crew.
When you join, we both get $5. to spend instantly. (It's 100% free to join.)
When my friends join I shop for the kids and post my purchases.
Thanks to those of you who joined yesterday, these items are on the way to the Kid Crew!

My deals:

Aeropostale Juniors Tiered Skirt - my cost $2.20

JRS VICTORIAS SECRET "PINK" POLO SHIRT SZ XS FREE SHIPPING, $1.80

Kimode Juniors Dress Pants - my cost $2.40

My total out of pocket cost to purchase AND have these items shipped to Florida:
$7.60
My Savings: $40.40
*actually, if I have purchased these at store prices, the savings is much greater.

Tips on getting the most savings on YardSellr.
1. join free - you get $5. to spend instantly
2. you will see a place to "Give Photons" above many items
you have to go to the item page to see it
Each time you give photons which equal real spending money,
you WIN photons
You can win up to a million photons per day!
3. choose items with free shipping
or ask the seller if they will combine items to save on shipping

If you want to give it a try, here is $5. to spend:

$5 Yardsellr Gift Certificate Sign up for Yardsellr.com and we both get a $5 Yardsellr gift certificate.
Claim Gift Certificate Yardsellr Logo

1 comments:

mmbear said...

Love all the deals you were able to find! Stopping by from the blog hop and I am a new follower thru GFC and Twitter. I tried to follow on the Facebook icon but it does not work. I will come back if you need me to once it is working. I clicked about 5 times and it just would not budge. I would love and appreciate a follow back on all of those when you get a chance. Have a great day and happy blog hopping!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com